Dates: May 21 and 22
Times: 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
Location: 185 Main Street, New Britain, CT 06051
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you qualify for funding by the CT Dept. of Labor. Complete the DOL Form and pay 50%. Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor
If you are a manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you qualify for 50% funding by CT DOL. Class size is limited.
This course covers the fundamentals of auditing and specific techniques thereof. Included will be review and interpretation of the ISO 13485:2016 Standard as well as application of techniques during audit scenarios.
• Audit Fundamentals
• Definitions, purpose, types
• ISO 13485:2016 requirements
• GMP background and FDA requirements
• What is auditing.
• Types of audits – 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audits?
• 3rd party auditing process and certification requirements
• Definitions of key words in ISO 13485 and GMP Standards
• Review of Standard requirements and summary of key points
• General requirements
• Changes from old Standard and newly emphasized points
• General review of 5 major categories
• Quality management system
• Management responsibility
• Resource management
• Product realization
• Measurement, analysis and improvement
• Type of findings
• Minor non-compliances
• Major non-compliances
• Corrective actions/follow-up
• Internal audit process